CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

I love you.

1. is it possible for me to forget my beloved sis?
2. is it possible for us to maintain the relationship?
3. orang tanak hilang kakak orang. it really make me sad when I thought of losing you.


Dear little brother,

The thought of losing you scares me. The thought of being neglected by you makes me sad. But trust me, if we trust that both of us could take care of this relationship, then it will be okay. I can't promise you anything but all I can do is to try my best to take good care of this relationship. I know that you are going back to your place soon, and I know, I am going to miss you, but we'll survive. So, take care of yourself. Take care of your heart, don't let any girls break your heart again. :) I love you brother.

0 comments: