CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the first challenge.



I was very excited to try and baked a cheese cake. So, I was looking for a simple and easy peasy recipe..so I did found a simple recipe from Kongsiresepi website.

So, after I have all the needed ingredients, I decided to give it a try since I have a new stand mixer from mama. :)

ouh ouh although the stand mixer is not from KitchenAid as I dreamt, but still, it does make me feel soooooooooooooooooo happy....

the above picture was taken after I took the cake from the oven. It smells soooo nice and delicious..but unfortunately I am not really in-to cheese..hahaha, I baked this as to fulfill my need to baked the cheese cake..I wanted to accept the challenge to baked the cheese cake...

heeee will tell ya the taste of the cheese cake....

0 comments: