I could personally said that I looked forward for Friday and Saturday, because I can be awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from office-haywire-days...and this weekend is filled with joy as yesterday i cooked spagetti+fruit cocktail in the evening. I also invited my bestfriend, zaki and naza, azura couldn't make it...she's spending time with her newborn snow white niece...and I also invited Yana, Amed and budakitam...
hehehehe glad that they enjoyed both the spagetti and fruit cocktail.didn't captured any picture actually~ T________T too busy eating+gossiping+and watching Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham...ahahahaha...sooo not me kan?I rarely spent long hours watching Hindi movie~
Then today, went to Kenduri at Tok Njang's house..phewww! met all the senior relatives..have to act soo sopan and malu2..diammm all the time..and smile~ ^___^/
back from the kenduri, I went to 7e..bought strawberry yogurt....tadaaa!!! I am making Yogurt Choc Cake....(will put the picture later)...am waiting for the cake to cool down for a moment then off to make the topping~ and I also did the sausage rolls with cheese...bought 12slices of cheese and sausages....hehehehehe
encik kekasih cakap,
"memasak boleh buat b hilang semua stress2"
^_________________^/ <3
Saturday, December 10, 2011
week-END.
Posted by LeeDya at 12/10/2011 07:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment